- Sumptuous and filling.
- Good for metabolism
- Gluten Free
By adding a dash of veggies of your choice you can make a complete meal out of it. This versatile dish can be served as a breakfast, lunch, as a part of a brunch menu, as a snack, meal or a dinner. It’s usually consumed with curd, homemade butter or green chutney.
100% Natural, Contains no artificial colour/ Preservatives/ Fragrances/ Flavours.
Recipe of Thalipeeth Bhajani Mix:
Knead a soft dough by adding water, veggies of your choice. Add sesame to enhance taste.
- Make equal balls and keep it aside
- Take a pan or tava and grease it with 1 tsp of oil
- Wet your fingers, place the kneaded ball and start patting the balls with your fingers to make circles.
- Make 3 holes in the centre of the thalipeeth with your index finger. It will help the thalipeeth cook through.
- Put the pan/tawa on the gas and start heating it on high flame. Lower the flame to medium high after about 1 minutes.
- Cook the flame to medium high flame until both sides are golden brown in colour. Add oil when you change sides.
- Repeat the steps from 3 to 6 and make rest of the thalipeeth.
- Serve immediately with curds, homemade butter or green chutney.