Up your protein level with these delicious soybeans. Put them in your salad, make a dip or just enjoy them in your dal. This is the desi variant of the world-known Soybean. It has very amounts of Iron & Protein. That makes them perfect for a healthy and balanced diet.
- Complete source of plant-based protein
- Very little carbohydrates
- Rich in iron and protein
Bhatt ki Dal Recipe:
- Soak the black soybeans overnight.
- Heat a kadhai or a deep pan and add ghee or oil. Once hot, add a bit of wheat flour and roast it. Once it is light brown, take it out and set it aside.
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and add a few cumin seeds. Add a chopped onion and garlic.
- Once the onions are lightly brown, add the soaked dal along with the water. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix well.
- Add sufficient water and pressure cook for about 5 to 8 whistles. Let the steam out naturally by turning off the heat. And finally, add in the roasted wheat flour. Add water according to your preferred consistency.
Eat Right Basket is part of a social enterprise, Satat Sampada Private Limited that promotes organic farming to protect your health and environment. We grow vegetables, fruits and grains in Uttar Pradesh as well as collaborate with farmers from all over India to offer you 400+ authentic products.
Nutrition Fact: 100g of raw Soybeans contain 446 Calories, 30% Carbohydrates, 20% Fat, 36% Protein, 15mg Iron, 280mg Magnesium and 9% Moisture.