Millets are gluten free, rich in Magnesium and Potassium, which helps keep the heart healthy. It is also rich in essential nutrients like Protein, Fibre, Phosphorus and Iron. Wonderful to cook and amazing in Taste and Texture.
Accommodating Millets in your daily food routine can be beneficial in many ways. Freshly milled Mix Millet flours are not only considered a great dietary choice for their nutritional benefits but are also considered a tremendous source of energy.
How to use: Simply make Mix Millet Rotis for a full diet or add one part of Mix Millet Flour to your
daily wheat flour while making dough and enjoy the high fibre goodness of freshly milled Mix Millet every day.
Make Mix Millet Pooris as snacks – best for your kids and family.
How to store: Keep it in an airtight container.
Benefits of Mix Millet Flour
- Gluten Free
- Super Rich in Fibre, Iron, Calcium & Protein
- Good for heart and rich in Antioxidants
- Helps boost immune system
- Good for muscle health and super healthy for all ages
- Naturally Grown
How to make your own Mix Millet Flour:
- Mix all the millets well.
- Wash 2 to 3 times well and shade dry on a cotton cloth for 2 to 3 days till it becomes completely dry.
- Grind to a fine flour in a nearby mill.
- This is known as processed flour which is best suited for making snacks like murukku, omapodi etc.