Try these traditional Vrat special North Indian sweet balls.
The ingredients are –
- Sago Flour (Sabudaana)
- Chestnut Flour (Singhada)
- Amaranath Flour (Raajgira)
- Raw Banana Flour
- Dry Ginger Powder
- Khadi Sakhar: Jaggery Ratio 50-50 Percent
Benefits of Khadi Sakhar
- It is more nutritious than white sugar
- No Chemicals
- Its refreshing taste provides an energy boost in Vrat.
Nutrition Fact: 100gm of Upvaas Vrat Laddu contain 501.4K Calories, 4.21 gm Protein, 0.33 gm Minerals, 73.50gm Carbohydrates, 21.18 gm Fat and 0.79 gm Moisture.
How to store: Store at cool and dry place