Try one of the oldest and most loved pulses known to mankind.
You can boil it and enjoy it in your masala or you can roast it as a delicious namkeen. You could also ground it into flour to make pakora or mix it with tahini and make the middle eastern classic hummus. There are endless options. ERB’s Kabuli Chana is Best Selling because it gives you all the healthy nutrients you need, without harming you or the environment by using chemicals or pesticides. We stand for 100% Natural and Organically Grown Vegetables, Fruits and Grains.
- Rich in Protein, Fibre, and many Minerals
- Good for Heart & Immune system
- Helps in muscle gain
- Contains 20% Protein
- Rich source of Iron, Phosphate, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc which is very good for Bone Health.
- Good for Low Blood Pressure
Enjoy Highly Nutritious Kabuli Chana as Chholey, Sookhe Chane, Chaat snacks with our best selling kabuli chana to get rich taste and texture.
Therefore don’t wait and get your delicious, healthy and natural Chana Dal today.
Sookhe Kabuli Chane Recipe:
- Soak chana dal overnight.
- In a pressure cooker add dal, salt and water. Cook until dal is done and drain it.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and finely chopped onions. Sauté and add ginger-garlic paste.
- After the raw smell has gone away, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, cumin seed, coriander leaf, salt and chana dal. Mix well and let cook for 3 min on low heat.
Eat Right Basket is part of a social enterprise, Satat Sampada Private Limited that promotes organic farming to protect your health and environment. We grow vegetables, fruits and grains in Uttar Pradesh as well as collaborate with farmers from all over India to offer you 400+ authentic products.