Helps prevent Neurological diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and an effective treatment in spinal cord injury and stroke.
Highly regarded for its natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant properties, Turmeric Oil is a matter of research across the world especially the active ingredient – Curcumin.
Instructions for Usage for different ailments:
1. Provides relief from joint pain and back pain – Gently massage few drops of oil on the affected area
2. Treats general fatigue – Mix a few drops of this oil with mustard oil and rub gently on the foot soles and chest area.
3. Provides relief from headache caused by sleeplessness – Gently massage foot soles and forehead with some drops of oil.
4. Cures cough and cold – Mix a few drops of this oil with mustard oil and rub gently on the nostrils, foot soles and chest area.
5. Helps in curing pimples – Mix a few drops of this oil in Castor oil/ Coconut oil and rub on the pimples.
6. Heals bruises and wounds – Apply some drops of this oil on the cut/ wound.
7. Effective in curing skin allergies – Mix a few drops of this oil with Coconut oil and rub gently on the affected area.
8. Cures swelling in gums – Mix few drops of this oil with herbal based tooth powder and gently massage on gums.
9. Treats early stages of boils – Apply few drops of this oil on the affected area. If applied in its initial stage, it will cure the boil in 3 – 4 days.
10. Treats general swelling and frostbite – Apply few drops on the affected area for relief.
11. Cures liver and stomach disorder, if taken orally – Add two drops of this oil in one glass of water (at room temperature) and drink it.
12. Helpful for women in reducing post-delivery fatigue – General body massage using this oil.
13. Helps in curing paralysis by improving blood circulation – Mix few drops of this oil mixed with Castor oil and massage on the affected portion. This helps the patient in movement of limbs.