OW’Real Ginger Chai is a refreshing mix of strong Black Tea and punchy Ginger. Black Tea keeps you active and alert due to its high caffeine content. It is also good for the digestive system due to the presence of tannins. High blood sugar levels increase the risk for many diseases. Like type 2 diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease. Black Tea can lower blood sugar levels because it is sugar free. That helps enhance the use of insulin in the body.
Ginger helps fight various respiratory ailments and inflammation caused by environmental allergens. Powerful antioxidants in Ginger help strengthen your immunity. Ginger contains a very specific natural oil called gingerol. Which is responsible for many of the health benefits of ginger.
Tastes great /Boosts immunity /Relieves Stress /Antioxidant-rich /Refreshing
Directions: Place one teaspoonful per cup (120 ml) in a teapot or cup. Pour boiling water directly and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Add sweetener if desired. Strain & serve. Double the strength when serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Ingredients: 60% Black Tea Leaves*, 40% Ginger rhizome*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Nutrition Fact: 100gm of Ginger Tea contain 101.04 Calories, 6.61% Carbohydrates, 18.75% Protein, 157mg Vitamin C, 781mg Calcium, 10mg Iron and 160mg Sodium
Consume within a month from the date of opening of pack.