100% Natural and Organically grown Gahat Dal. It is widely known for its curative properties of treating gall bladder stones, kidney stones and maintaining kidney health. Produced without chemicals or pesticides, sourced mainly from the high rises of Uttarakhand.
Kulthi dal is produced in the hills of Uttarakhand. It is also cultivated in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The effect of Gahat is hot, that is why the people of Uttarakhand prefer Gahat Dal Soup in winters. Slows down carbohydrate digestion, improves kidney health, Great source of iron. Highly protein-rich, high in calcium, low in fat and full of antioxidants.
Gahat Dal Soup:
- Soak ERB’s Naturally and Organically Grown Gahat Dal overnight. The next day boil the Dal in a pan with garam masala.
- Keep the boiled water and grind the dal.
- Then add the dal water to a pot and mix with Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Black Pepper. Afterwards, add half the dal paste.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes. Take from the heat and your soup is ready.
- If wanted garnish with cream.
Eat Right Basket is part of a social enterprise, Satat Sampada Private Limited that promotes organic farming to protect your health and environment. We grow vegetables, fruits and grains in Uttar Pradesh as well as collaborate with farmers from all over India to offer you 400+ authentic products.