With more than 3,500 years of cultivation, Indians have found the most delicious dishes to make out of Arhar Daal/ Toor Daal or Split Pigeon Pea. Arhar daal contains a lot of Proteins and amino acids.
- Hygienically packed and processed
- No preservatives added
- Pure in taste, aroma and quality
- Desi Variety
- 9-month Long Crop, unlike the regular hybrid 3-4 months crop
Our organically grown daals are produced using environmentally responsible and sustainable agricultural techniques without the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
Arhar Dal recipe:
- Rinse the Natural and Organically Grown Toor Daal well and add to the pressure cooker. Add water, chopped onions, ginger and turmeric powder.
- Cook for 8 whistles and mash the dal.
- In another pan heat dal heat oil and add tej patta, cumin seeds and cloves. Fry until lightly browned and add garlic. Shortly after, add onions and let them become translucent. Now add green chillies as well as turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and asafoetida.
- Now add tomatoes and let them soften. Lastly, add crushed fenugreek leaves and pour the tempering into the dal.
- Heat the Dal and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Adjust to your preferred consistency.
Eat Right Basket is part of a social enterprise, Satat Sampada Private Limited that promotes organic farming to protect your health and environment. We grow vegetables, fruits and grains in Uttar Pradesh as well as collaborate with farmers from all over India to offer you 400+ authentic products.